Webinar: New Year, New GoToMeeting Features!
I don’t know about anyone else, but I am a little late on setting my New Year’s resolutions. That said, I have signed up for something completely new to me – my first 5K snowshoe race this Sunday! Maybe I should claim that as one of my resolutions now so I can have the pleasure of immediately checking it off…
Exercise goals aside, if one of your resolutions was to make your meetings more productive and efficient this year, then put a golden check mark next to that one! GoToMeeting has kicked 2018 off with a set of new features that solve for some of the common frustrations our customers have faced.
Join me along with Colleen Regan and Renard Ihlenfeld, two of GoToMeeting’s product marketing managers, on Wednesday, January 31, at 2 PM EST for a webinar to see the features – and learn how meeting mishaps are so last year. On the webinar we will cover:
- Missed meetings. We’ve improved our recording experience for faster processing and simpler sharing.
- Problems getting in. We’ve added countries to Call Me and boosted our compatibility with major web browsers.
- Sharing on the go. We’re about to launch all-new iOS screen sharing on Apple devices.
- Conference room struggles. We’ve improved our conference room solutions for you.
- Jumping between your work apps. We’ve integrated with Slack to improve your workflow.
Save your seat now for the webinar to discover how we’ve made your meetings frictionless. And I’ll be sure to let you know how that snowshoe race goes! To register click here!
UPDATE – February 1, 2018:
Thanks to all our GoToMeeting users who joined the webinar! We are thrilled that we shattered our personal record for webinar attendance (over 1500 of you joined!) and shared with you some great new features for the new year. It was great to connect with you and answer so many questions. In case you missed it, you can still access the recorded version of the webinar anytime here.
And, in the spirit of fulfilling our New Years Resolutions, I’m happy to share that I did cross the finish line of that 5K snowshoe race – and I was only sore for 3 days! It’s going to be a great year.