Simpler, Faster Meeting Recording!
One of the biggest challenges of meetings is something seemingly simple – just getting them scheduled! We’re all busy people living in different time zones with competing priorities, it’s a constant struggle to find time for a meeting. That’s why meeting recordings are so helpful and beneficial. By recording and sharing the meeting, you can eliminate the pressure of finding the perfect slot on everyone’s calendar.
That’s why we’re excited to share improvements to the GoToMeeting recording experience. With new cloud recording, we’ve brought recording storage to the cloud, sped up the recording processing time, and made sharing even easier. You can now access your meeting recordings in just minutes, and share the recording by simply copying and pasting a link. We’ve built this recording functionality into the GoToMeeting Web App experience too, so you can record your meetings you host from both the desktop app and from app.gotomeeting.com. Learn how to get started with our tips below!
Enable Cloud Recording This must to be done by the Account Administrator. If you’re not the admin, forward them this blog post and ask them to enable it for you!
- Login to your GoToMeeting account and navigate to the Admin Center
- In “User Settings”, select the users you want to give Cloud Recording
- Scroll down to the features menu and select “Record Meetings”
- Click “Cloud Recording” from the options, and press Save
Use Cloud Recording
- Start your next online meeting from the newest version of desktop app for Mac or Windows, (or from the GoToMeeting Web App),
- When you’re ready, press the record button as you normally would.
- When your meeting is finished, you can find your recording ready just a few minutes later from your Meeting History.
- From here, you can play the Recording, get a link to share, or delete it.
Ready to get started? Try it today at www.gotomeeting.com!