Our 2018 Wrap Up: By the Numbers
As a new year begins it’s only natural to reflect on all your personal and professional accomplishments from the past year. We took the time to do the same here at GoToMeeting! As we reflected on our year, it was amazing to see all the ways our customers engaged with our teams through surveys, on webinars, at events, and even on social media to give us a shout out, share love for a feature or to give constructive feedback. We worked hard this year with this feedback in mind, to create not just tools our customers can use, but solutions they love.
Here are some highlights of 2018, by the numbers:
- Over 77M GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar sessions that kept customers connected and collaborating on any device from anywhere in the world!
- Over 1,400 releases made by our engineering team to create features that make customer’s lives easier and more productive every day. Two of the most popular releases were meeting locks and a new, easier way to pass presenter!
- Over 17B audio minutes using our audio solution, OpenVoice.
- Hosted 44 customer webinars to educate and inform including our most popular webinar of the year, “For the Love of the Meeting.”
- Published 146 blogs, ebooks and whitepapers to help our customers be more productive – including this customer favorite.
- Over 14,000 customers who participated in user research to help us innovate and shape our product portfolio; as well as 1,848 survey responses sharing why customers love our collaboration solutions.
- GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar and GoToTraining were named leaders in the Gartner Magic quadrant for the 9th time!
- Earned the #1 spot in the rankings of online meeting mobile apps on both iOS and Android!
Whew—what a year! We owe a big thank you to all our customers, but especially those who responded to our surveys or opened up their doors to our research teams. Thanks to those of you who attended a webinar, subscribed to our blog, or engaged with us on social – and especially to those who embraced and shared our new features!
We’ll never stop listening or innovating to create features and solutions you can count on for easy, on-the-go collaboration. It’s onward and upward for 2019, stay tuned for another amazing year.