Multiple Collaboration Solutions Can Really Cost You
Whether you work at a mid-sized company or a Fortune 500 Enterprise, we’re willing to bet you and your colleagues use a variety of collaboration tools throughout your day. And we get it, this happens all the time! Typically, especially for web conferencing, there’s a solution that was deployed company-wide and there are the solutions people “choose” (usually to remedy the things they don’t like about that first solution they got). But the thing is, if you’re a leader in the company or even in the IT department, you’ve got to understand how maintaining those multiple solutions is costing your business.
Think about your IT leader having to manage all your employees in two different admin centers. Not exactly a seamless experience bouncing between the two. Now carry that down to all your IT department helping to maintain who is using what and navigating between the two to troubleshoot and manage rollouts. It’s confusing and frankly inefficient. According to Basex research, workflow interruptions like these can cost the U.S. economy $588 billion a year. Granted, we’re only talking about a fraction of that total. But even a tiny fraction of $588 billion is a lot!
The bottom line is, organizations who use more than one tool for the same task are wasting time and money. The good news? GoToMeeting can fix this problem for collaboration, and often reduce spend in the process. Consolidating your web conferencing with GoToMeeting is something we help customers do every day and why they prefer us over the competition.
What to Know Before You Consolidate
Why GoToMeeting? We’re tireless innovators with a clear vision for the future. We know that the key to successful collaboration in the Enterprise is to never lose sight of what matters: a professional meeting solution that’s simple, reliable and fast, right out of the box. And we’ve got a whole slew of features built specifically to support our customers in the enterprise:
- Dedicated, 24/7 Support: From our seamless onboarding process, trainings and regular account reviews, we are with you every step of the way.
- Conference Room Solutions: Whether you need an out-of-the-box solution for your rooms or you already have the hardware, we have you covered.
- Secure Meetings: With end-to-end encryption, top-rated reliability, and meeting locks for all users, your meetings are safe and secure.
- HD Video Conferencing: Looking your best is easy in high-definition video and you can enjoy face-to-face interaction with up to 25 feeds per session.
- Enterprise Pricing: GoToMeeting offers multiple pricing options to align with the growing needs of your business.
- Enterprise Sign-In: Use Active Directory Integration to add/remove large numbers of users, and for Single Sign-On (SSO) for employees.
Ready to see how easy it can be to consolidate under a single web conferencing provider? Give us a call or request a demo to see how we can start saving your business time and money with GoToMeeting. If you’re already using GoToMeeting but you’ve seen other web conferencing tools used at your company, share this article with your IT leader to help them save time and money. It’s a great way to become a “help desk VIP” the next time you have a computer problem!