Hear it Here First! What’s New With OpenVoice
It’s no secret that voice is the key to successful collaboration, and how employees participate in a call has changed dramatically over the past several years. According to Wainhouse Research, in 2013, more than 50% of employees would’ve told you they participate in meetings via speakerphone in a conference room with colleagues. Today, access is much more widely distributed – with the majority of attendees claiming they now join from a variety of different devices. The bottom line? We’re seeing audio conferencing dramatically evolve from joining others in a room to a more intimate, personalized experience: participating from wherever you are, on whatever device you have available.
To keep up with the pace of this evolving audio market, it’s essential for any SaaS company to stay ahead of the curve by launching improvements that make its users’ lives easier. We’ve done just that with OpenVoice. OpenVoice provides both standalone audio conferencing and integrated toll-free audio for GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, and GoToTraining. It’s your one-stop-shop for seamless audio for the modern workflow – and hosted over 15 billion minutes in 2017. (Yes, billion with a ‘b’). Product improvements for OpenVoice that began in mid-2017 have snowballed into a handful of features our customers now know and love. So, we thought we’d pull all those changes in one place, in case you missed a beat! Here’s what’s new with all things audio.
- Call Me: OpenVoice Integrated makes joining a meeting as easy as answering a phone call. When you enable Call Me for your GoToMeeting session, any attendee who has a phone number in a supported country can get called into the meeting.
- Dial Out: Sometimes you’re hosting a meeting and everyone’s arrived, except one or two people who just can’t catch a break that day. We’ve been there! Now, when you have Call Me enabled, you can also dial out to anyone in your session and instantly connect them from your desktop app.
- Global coverage: Are you expanding your business? Or maybe you already have an international presence but need to connect with colleagues across the pond. As a global provider, OpenVoice offers international toll and toll-free access to over 50 countries in Asia, Europe, Africa, South America, North America, and Australia.
- Integrated audio and web: Toll-free audio works seamlessly alongside VoIP and toll calls that are already built in to GoToMeeting.
- Improved audio quality: Toll-free numbers provide a better, more consistent audio experience than relying on Wi-Fi connections (which, as we all know – can vary in strength).
- Flat Rate pricing: Just made available in July 2018, OpenVoice Integrated Flat Rate is a new pricing option allowing you to easily add OpenVoice Integrated to your GoToMeeting plan, simplifying the buying process with a predictable pricing model. You get toll-free join options, as well as Call Me and Dial Out with extensive international coverage, all included for one price.
So if you’re already using GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, or GoToTraining, offer the best experience possible with integrated toll-free dial-in by OpenVoice. Your attendees will enjoy the enhanced audio options while everyone can be heard – and recorded – on the same call. Meeting adjourned!