Conference Rooms Made Easy with InRoom Link!
Fire Up That Idle Hardware
We know the struggle some teams go through when it’s time to meet with remote colleagues or a distant client. You either try to present a united front while joining separately from your desks, or you awkwardly gather around one person’s laptop in a conference room swapping seats for your screen time. All the while, you’re looking at that TV and video setup on the wall wondering why only IT knows how to use it. Well starting today, say goodbye to that meeting frustration. Improve your online meetings and tap into your company’s existing meeting hardware with our NEW GoToMeeting InRoom Link!
As Simple As H.323
InRoom Link lets you experience the professional, reliable GoToMeeting experience on your existing conference room hardware. Here’s how it works:
- When you send out a GoToMeeting invitation, you’ll see instructions for joining the meeting on the hardware system. InRoom Link works with systems that support H.323 protocol from multiple manufacturers such as Polycom, Lifesize, and Cisco.
- When it’s time for your meeting, first start GoToMeeting on your computer. Then just enter the code from your meeting invitation into the room’s hardware. You’ll be placed into the meeting as a participant.
- Once you’ve joined the meeting, the camera and microphone on the conference room system will share your audio and video, and your screen-sharing content will appear on the room’s TV display.
Turn your conference room into a more productive space for global team meetings, big client presentations, or project syncs with multiple stakeholders. And you don’t need to worry about getting IT involved 30 minutes ahead of time – it’s just as simple as entering a code. InRoom Link is now available at no additional cost for all of our GoToMeeting Plus and GoToMeeting 100 users. Head to our website to get started for your team, or find out if your hardware is the right fit.
Missing the hardware?
Maybe your company doesn’t have conference room hardware and you need to bring web conferencing to your team and huddle rooms. Well, we’ve got you covered there too! GoToConference is an “out-of-the box” hardware kit that lets you turn any meeting room into a space for online collaboration.
Here’s what you get:
- Revolabs USB conference phone
- 1080p HD Logitech webcam
- Chromebox computer
- Wireless keyboard and touchpad
- GoToConference subscription