Our mobile apps for GoToMeeting have been out for a couple years now, and we love that so many people are using them. In fact, over 100,000 meeting attendees join through our mobile apps every month! We want to thank all of you who are adopting mobile workstyles and making the GoToMeeting apps part of your toolset. We’ve heard from doctors, project managers, sales managers and many more about how our mobile apps are allowing people to collaborate from anywhere.
But we keep getting one question over and over again: when will I be able to host and present content in online meetings from a mobile device? Today we’re happy to announce that we’ve taken the next step. With the new GoToMeeting app for iOS devices, our customers can launch meetings from an iPhone and present content from an iPad. As you rely more on these devices every day, you can now collaborate with the most complete mobile experience yet for GoToMeeting.
Here’s what you can do with the new GoToMeeting app for iPad and iPhone:
- Launch a meeting and invite attendees with just a few taps.
- Change presenter so another person can show their screen.
- Present your content by simply browsing to it or opening email attachments (iPad only).
- Easily share content from ShareFile or Dropbox during a meeting (iPad only).
- Brainstorm with the onscreen highlighter and whiteboard (iPad only).
Try out the app today! Afterwards, be sure to rate us in the App Store.